Silver Creek is accepting applications for Arizona State Certified Caregivers who are interested in furthering their skills to become licensed Caregivers through our in-house training program.
Join Our Compassionate, Dedicated Team
We take pride in our excellent staff and are looking for friendly, compassionate, and empathetic Caregivers who will treat all our residents with respect and dignity regardless of their condition or abilities.
Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Silver Creek is an ambulatory facility that offers services to seniors and those with dementia.
Applicants must have a minimum of one year of experience attending to activities of daily living such as medication administration, assistance with dressing, bathing, grooming, infection control, wound care, and socialization.
Because we like our Caregivers to give our residents their full attention, we have separate housekeeping and food-serving staff.
Arizona Board of Nursing State Certified Caregiver
- Full time; 40 hour week
- Must have:
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Med. Tech or willing to be trained
- Food Handler Certified (or willing to obtain)
- Must work well with elderly
- Reliable, punctual
- Coordinate well with co-workers
Applicants must have or be willing to obtain:
- Arizona State Certified Caregiver
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Mohave County Food Handlers Card (Can be obtained at a later date)
Silver Creek offers competitive wages, 40 hours of paid time off the first year of employment and 80 hours starting the second year.
Write Us a Review!
Why Choose Silver Creek?
- Nurse and Medical Supervision
- State-Certified Caregivers Available 24/7
- Restaurant-Style Dining, 3 Daily Meals & Snacks
- Transportation to Local Doctors & Shopping
- Studio & 1-Bedroom Units
- Beautifully Decorated Common Areas
- Landscaped Outdoor Areas with Walking Paths
- Housekeeping & Linen Services
- Emergency Call System
We Accept Arizona State Medicaid